Aluminum Dock 32" W X 16' L, 5' X 8' L Configuration
- Mill finish aluminum decking
- (2) 32" x 8' Dock Sections, (1) Starter Section, (1) End Section
- (1) 5' x 8' Center End Section
- 5 Pair of Legs, Up to 10' Legs. To determine the leg height add 3' to your water depth each dock section. Please note legs are adjustable up to 3'.
- 1 Pair of 3' drive pipe used on the shore end to secure the dock system
- All necessary stainless steel hardware
- 5 Year Warranty
- Click here to download dock assembly instructions
- Click here to download Dock Guide
All dock orders ship within 4 weeks (Supply chain issues could potently delay shipment). We ship our docks via freight. The freight company will contact you to schedule an appointment prior to the delivery. Please note the freight company is not responsible unloading the shipment.
Alumidock®, a division of Metallic Ladder Corporation has been making quality aluminum dock equipment and waterfront products for over 65 years. Alumidock's manufacturing facility is located in Randolph, New York, which is situated in the southwestern portion of the state. Metallic Ladder, the parent company has been making industrial grade ladders and custom work platforms for over 65 years. Our goal is to provide our customers with outstanding service while leading the industry with the best quality product and workmanship.