24' X 42"Aluminum Gangway
- The siderails are a rigid girder design. The top-truss design increases stability and load capacity and lends support to the rugged aluminum handrail.
- Decking planks are of special aluminum extrusions fastened securely to the tubular cross members. Cleats that provide additional foot grip are supplied as a standard feature.
- Ramps are available in standard widths of 32″, 36″, 42″ and 48″. Standard lengths range from 8′ to 40′ and are handled as stock items. Other widths and longer lengths can be made to order.
- Comes with standard mounting bracket on shore end and rubber aluminum wheels at float end.
- Marine grade corrosion resistant aluminum
- Please note all gangways from 24′ to 40′ will be manufactured as a 2-piece construction.
- Click here to download gangway mounting installation.