Â 34' X 42"Aluminum Gangway
- The siderails are a rigid girder design. The top-truss design increases stability and load capacity and lends support to the rugged aluminum handrail.
- Decking planks are of special aluminum extrusions fastened securely to the tubular cross members. Cleats that provide additional foot grip are supplied as a standard feature.
- Ramps are available in standard widths ofÂ 32â€³, 36â€³, 42â€³ and 48â€³. Standard lengths range from 8â€² to 40â€²Â and are handled as stock items. Other widths and longer lengths can be made to order.
- Comes with standard mounting bracket on shore end and rubber aluminum wheels at float end.
- Marine grade corrosion resistant aluminum
- Please note all gangways from 24â€² to 40â€² will be manufactured as a 2-piece construction.
- Click here to download gangway mounting installation.